Anamosa Welcomes You. . . . .
To be inspired…like Anamosa native Grant Wood, drive along the Grant Wood Scenic Byway west to Stone City or east towards the Antioch School or visit the Grant Wood Art Gallery. To explore…the Wapsipinicon State Park where you can float down the Wapsipinicon River, hike on the trails, set up camp or go caving. To delve into history…visit the Anamosa State Penitentiary Museum and learn about their most notorious prisoners. To satisfy your appetite…choose from a variety of local establishments guaranteed to please any palate. To attend the theater… be in the audience for one of the Starlighters II productions. And enjoy a variety of local shopping and recreational opportunities, events and venues!
- Anamosa Chamber of Commerce….319-462-4879
- City of Anamosa….319-462-6055
- Starlighters II Community Theatre ….. starlighters.org …….. 319-462-4793
- Anamosa Parks & Rec …. Lawrence Community Center …… 319-462-6181
- Grant Wood Art Gallery ………….. 319-462-4267