MAQUOKETA RIVER ACCESS POINTS
In Jones County there is access to the Maquoketa River at the following locations:
- Monticello Dam – 1 mile N.E. of Monticello. Canoe only.
- Pictured Rocks Park – 5 miles South of Monticello off Highway 38.
- 136 Access – 7 miles South of Cascade off Hwy 136.
- Supples Access – Temple Hill Rd. between 170th Street & Eagle Rd. Canoe only.
MAQUOKETA RIVER RENTAL LOCATIONS
- Monticello Canoe Rental, 21430 River Road, Monticello, IA 52310, 319-465-3697
- Outback Canoe Rental, 17652 Hardscrabble Road, Monticello, IA 52310, 319-465-4639
WAPSIPINICON RIVER ACCESS POINTS
The Wapsipinicon River can be accessed by the public at the following locations:
- Stone City Access – Stone City.
- Anamosa Boat Ramp – Co. Rd. E-34
- Newport Mills – 6 miles N.W. of Olin, E. on 80th to 165th. Canoe Only.
- Olin Rec. Area & Olin Access – 1 mile North of Olin, E of Hwy 38.
- Jungletown – South of Hale
- Oxford Mills Access – Oxford Mills
- Lou Lou’s Landing – 6851 160th Ave Olin, IA 52320 319-484-2829 email@example.com
WAPSIPINICON RIVER CANOE RENTAL LOCATIONS
- Lou Lou’s Landing, 5088 Highway 38, Olin, IA 52320, 319-484-2266, www.loulouslanding.com
- Wapsipinicon River Adventure, Stone City, IA 52205, 319-784-8823, www.wapsipinicon.com